It is time! Get out your ballots and think about voting in the upcoming MAND election. The MAND election is set to begin on March 1. Please read below to see the candidates. There will be more to come on their bios in the upcoming week.
LASTLY, don’t forget to vote in the Academy of Nutrition Dietetics https://www.eatrightpro.org/
**Note that just 8.79% of us have voted – we can do better! Last year almost 17% voted – we need to exceed that this year.**
2021 -2022 MAND Slate of Candidates for BOD positions
- Secretary-Elect: Valerie Machinist
- Treasurer-Elect: Kristin Otto
- Treasurer-Elect: ShahiraOrcel
- Education-Elect: Christine Clark
- Public Relations Elect: Shelby Keys
- Technology Elect: Brigitte DeVeau
- Nominating Committee Chair-Elect: Brittany Taylor
- Nominating Member: Melanie Mott
- Socials for Success-Elect: Allegra Egizi
- SPRC and Diversity Liaison -Elect: Rachel Andrade
- SPRC and Diversity Liaison- Elect: Susan Hazarvartian
- Reimbursement-Elect: Sarah Hawkins
Liaison to Area Associates and DPGs is a retired position
Do you want to contribute to the MAND Blog?
We just ask that it is less than 500 words, and you please submit a photo with a short personal biography to include with the post.
Consider writing your own feature article and send your submission to Sierra Parker and Dana Steinmetz, editors of Today@MAND: firstname.lastname@example.org.